Who is Harrow Youth Stop for?
Harrow Youth Stop is for Harrow's young people aged 13-19, or 25 if they have learning difficulties and disabilities.
What service do we provide?
Harrow Youth Stop is a unique service for Harrow residents - offering a multi-agency centre, providing access to a full range of free and confidential services for young people - all under one roof.
- Careers information and advice
- One to one guidance
- Support with job searching
- CV building
- Referrals to jobs/apprenticeships
- Education/future choices
- Specialist SEND careers adviser available by appointment
- Signposting and referrals to other agencies, as required
How to access the service?
We provide a telephone and drop in service. Opening hours are:
Call us on 020 8427 8617
Harrow Youth Stop
The Twenty One Building
21 Pinner Road
For more information you an access the following: