Harrow Local Offer Logo

Harrow Local Offer Logo

SEN Mediation Service

If parents or young people have a disagreement with Harrow Council over Education, Health and Care Plans they can contact the SEN Mediation Service.

Harrow Council commissions KIDS to manage this service. Parents and young people can use this service before deciding whether to contest decisions officially. The official process takes place via an appeal to the First-Tier Tribunal.

For further information visit KIDS SEND Mediation service.
You can also access the Harrow Council Children's Services complaints and compliments page.

Additional services