What services do Harrow College offer?
- Full-time courses for learners up to the age of 25 working higher than Milestone 6, including a full range of enrichment and enterprise activities.
- A dedicated Travel Trainer and Work Experience Supervisor.
- Part-time courses for adults with learning disabilities such as Cookery, Art and Design, Ready for work, Adult literacy and Numeracy.
- Access to mainstream vocational and academic programmes such as Level 1 in Business, IT or Health and Social Care determined by assessment and interview by the Supported Learning and Curriculum Teams for learners with learning difficulties or disabilities.
- A "Centre of Excellence" for deaf learners.
- Additional Learning Support and Disability Support.
- Qualified BSL interpreters.
- Supported Internships in collaboration with the West London Alliance.
All full time learners have a personal tutor. Our range of specialist staff are highly experienced in dealing with a range of learning disabilities. Links with local schools assist the transition of learners with learning disabilities. Students able to express their views through "Learner Voice".
Travel training is available along with work placement opportunities in local shops and businesses.
How do I access the service?
You can apply either by submitting an online application or by downloading an application form and sending it to us.
You will receive a letter confirming the date and time of your interview. You will be asked to complete an online literacy and numeracy assessment. You will be interviewed by a member of the teaching team for the area in which you wish to study.
For further information visit our website or visit us:
Brookshill, Harrow Weald, Middlesex HA3 6RR
Telephone: 020 8909 6000